Are you moving to Barcelona for work and are you looking to rent a room in a shared flat for a stay of more than 2 months? This room in a 9 bedrooms/3 bathrooms completely renovated shared flat in Sants-Badal, welcomes young professionals from all around the world who wish to enjoy an interesting multicultural shared life in a clean, organized, respectful and peaceful place. The area is very well connected.
This comfortable 10,5 m2 bedroom is fully furnished and equipped with a double bed; a wardrobe; a desk, chair and shelving. It is also equipped with an independent door lock; security safe; ceiling fan; heating unit; lighting; garbage bin; bed linen; and a set of towels.
This amazing shared flat is modern, with a sleek decor and large common spaces. It is absolutely fully furnished and equipped for shared modern life. There is an ample kitchen/dining central area completely equipped for shared living (2 fridge-freezers, 2 induction stoves, dishwasher, etc), 3 bathrooms, a laundry room (2 washing-machine, dryer, iron) and bright living room.
We believe the right selection of tenants is very important so that coexistence is pleasant and interesting. For this apartment, we are looking for young professionals or postgraduates of different nationalities who travel to or live in Barcelona for at least 2 months. We consider people who are clean, orderly, respectful, open-minded, tolerant and who have already had previous experiences sharing a flat. In this way you will know that this is good for all tenants to understand each other, to share conversations and experiences, to create new bonds and to have a good atmosphere in the flat.
INVOICES AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY RENTAL
– Utilities: electricity, water, gas, heating, fiber optic wifi, cable TV and Netflix.
– Daily cleaning services of the common areas (9 hours/week)
– Common shopping: cleaning and laundry products, toilet and kitchen paper, garbage bags, etc.
A one time 125 Euros Admin Fee will have to be paid upon booking of the room which includes:
– Legal contract and possibility of extending the contract
– Possibility to move to another room from landlord’s portfolio.
– Bed-linen, set of towels and duvet included.
– 24h/7 days phone number to call for emergency and assistance
– Office support, queries, general matters during your stay.
The reservation policy is biweekly and the price varies:
– Entry date: FROM 1 to 15 – full MONTH is paid
– Arrival date: FROM 16 to 31 – half a month is paid
– Departure date: FROM 1 to 15 – half a month is paid
– Departure date: FROM 16 to 31 – full MONTH is paid
To reserve a room, you will need to present your ID or passport and a copy of your work contract or official student documents.
– Pets are not allowed
– Smoking not allowed
– Couples not allowed
– Only workers and master students
Submit your review